What can you expect to learn?
- General overview of engineering
- Introductions to the full spectrum of engineering careers
- Educational Requirements
- Personality and Character necessities
- Hands-on applications of Engineering principles
- The importance of STEM
- Do I want to be an Engineer and/or Scientist?
When & Where?
- Nine Saturdays in Fall 2015 - 09/12 to and including 11/07
- APS Professional Learning Center 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Who can Participate?
- 8th-12th Grade Students within Aurora Public Schools, who are members of Shades of Blue. Go here to join Shades of Blue, if you are not already a member: https://www.ourshadesofblue.org/join/
- Instructors are from Educational Institutions, Government Agencies, Military Organizations, and Key Corporations providing insight into Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural, Computer Science, Aviation, Chemical, Petroleum, Systems Engineering as well as Human Space Flight, Rocketry, Spacecraft, Hydrology, Structures, Construction, etc.
- Please Register no later than Aug 20, 2015
- Restricted to the first 65 registrations
Signup for FREE today! Use the "More Information" link below to signup.